Grade 2 - Jonathan Swift

 I enjoy my studies here at Irvinghall School. I can play, learn, dance, and we have a lot of activities in place. 



Before we perform, we have group picture inside our room!


Girls form a flower. I was amazed!


Pajama Party!


Grade 2 - Pajama Party! I really enjoy it!


Biga - 10 Presentation (at the backstage)


I do not remember the activity, but I am happy here!


Rank 3 - I am sooo happy! My mom and dad are both here!


I love IS medal! 




Here is our Linggo ng Wika Presentation! 


Christmas Party Presentation


Ma'am Jen Birthday. Every year we celebrate her birthday and she always treat us.

This is the first time I perform a lot. I am part of the dancers in our school. Look at the color of my hair. Hahahahaha!

This is our 2nd dance. We practice every day to be prepared for Biga - 10 performance.


3rd dance presentation. I do not remember how many dances we have. I am sooo tired after the presentation. As I watched the video, I cannot believe I am dancing like that! Thank you for giving me a chance to be part of the Biga-10 dance troupe.